Cinnamon Toast Crunch “Say Yes to Crazy” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc. (“Nickelodeon”), and their respective parent companies, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, and immediate family members (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or household members (whether or not related) of each are not eligible. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. This Sweepstakes is intended for viewing in the United States only and shall only be construed and evaluated according to United States law. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within and a legal resident of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and at least 21 years of age or older at the time of entry.
2. How to Enter: The Cinnamon Toast Crunch “Say Yes to Crazy” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) starts at 12:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time (PST) on February 12, 2018 and ends at 11:59 P.M. PST on March 11, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). There are two (2) methods for entering the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Entry Period: via Instagram and Twitter (each, a “Sweepstakes Entry Method”). Both Sweepstakes Entry Methods involve posting an image of your family’s favorite “Yes to Crazy” moment” with the hashtag #yestocrazysweepstakes in your post AND completing a registration form at www.sayyestocrazy.com. Your Entry is not complete unless both steps are correctly completed.
1.To enter via the Instagram Sweepstakes Entry Method, use your web-enabled mobile device with a camera, launch the Instagram application, and follow @cinnamontoastcrunch, if you are not a follower already. You can search for “cinnamon toast crunch” in the Instagram application or visit https://www.instagram.com/cinnamontoastcrunch/ in an internet browser to locate and follow @cinnamontoastcrunch. Before entering the Sweepstakes, the “Photos Are Private” option in your Instagram account settings must be set to “OFF”. Post your image on Instagram, and include the hashtag #yestocrazysweepstakes. Then, go to www.sayyestocrazy.com to complete the registration form to receive one (1) entry.
2.To enter via the Twitter Sweepstakes Entry Method, use your web-enabled mobile device, and launch the Twitter application and follow @Cinnamontoastcrunch if you are not a follower already. You can search “cinnamon toast crunch”” in the Twitter application or visit in an internet browser to locate and follow @ctcsquares. Share your image on Twitter and include the hashtag #yestocrazysweepstakes Then, go to www.sayyestocrazy.com to complete the registration form to receive one (1) entry.
A social media account on Twitter and/or Instagram is required to enter and are available for free at https://instagram.com/ or http://twitter.com. All terms and conditions of the social media platform apply. You must have a data service plan with your wireless service provider or wireless internet service for your web-enabled mobile device and a device that supports the Instagram application to enter. By entering this Sweepstakes, you understand that data rates may apply to your Entry. See your wireless provider for pricing plan details and mobile device capabilities.
Limit one (1) entry per social media account during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
All Entries must comply with the following Entry requirements, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, to be considered an eligible Entry:
a. The photo used for each Entry must be unique and not previously submitted into the Sweepstakes as part of an Entry. The same image cannot be entered into the Sweepstakes more than one time.
b. The Entry may not contain any content that is lewd, obscene, sexually explicit, pornographic or contains nudity, disparaging, defamatory, derogatory toward any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, libelous, obscene, or that otherwise contains inappropriate content or objectionable material as determined by Sponsor in its sole and unfettered discretion.
c. The Entry must not promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), promote any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous or promote any particular political agenda or message.
d. The Entry must not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor, other people or companies.
e. The Entry must be your original work, created solely by you, and must not infringe the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other intellectual rights of any person or entity, including, without limitation, copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings, and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media).
f. If individuals are included in your photo, you must provide all signed releases and consents necessary (if requested by Sponsor) to permit the exhibition and use of the Entry by Sponsor as set forth in these Official Rules. If any person appearing in your Entry is under the age of majority in his/her state, the signature of a parent or legal guardian is required on the release (if requested by Sponsor).
g. The Entry must not contain any personally identifiable information such as license plate numbers, personal names, e-mail addresses or street addresses.
h. The Entry must not contain the likeness of any person without the consent of the person whose likeness is included in the Entry.
i. The Entry may not identify any commercial content, including, without limitation, any trademarks, logos, or trade dress (such as distinctive packaging or building exteriors/interiors) owned by other, which must be used in compliance with these Official Rules.
j. The Entry must not contain materials embodying the names, likenesses, voices, or other indicia identifying any celebrities.
k. The Entry must not communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or good will to which Sponsor wishes to associate.
l. The Entry must not violate any law.
m. The Entry may not have been previously submitted for any other promotion, published and may not have won previous awards.
By submitting your Entry, you agree that your Entry conforms to these Official Rules and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify your Entry for any reason at any time, including if it determines, in its sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to these Official Rules in any way or otherwise contains unacceptable content as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. In addition, and although Sponsor is under no obligation to re-post or feature your Entry, you hereby grant permission for the Entry to be featured on Cinnamon Toast Crunch’s social media sites, and within other promotions and/or advertisements without prior approval, consent or compensation to you or any third party and within any time frame. You agree that Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for any unauthorized use of Entries by third parties. Released Parties do not guarantee the posting or featuring of any Entry and reserve the right to remove any posted or featured Entry at any time and/or for any reason. By submitting your Entry, you accept all Sweepstakes rules and agree to be bound by the decisions of the Sponsor, which will be final. You agree that you will not use the Entry for anything other than personal use after Entry submission, including no use of the Entry for commercial or professional purposes, sweepstakes or contest entry, without the express consent of Sponsor in each instance.
By submitting an Entry, each entrant grants, and represents and warrants that the entrant has the rights and authority necessary to grant, Sponsor an irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable license and right to exploit, edit, modify, adapt, copyright, publish, transfer, use and distribute the Entry and all elements of such Entry, including, without limitation, the likenesses of any locations and individuals embodied therein, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity without compensation, permission or notification to entrant or any third party.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same Instagram, or Twitter account. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the above-stated number of Entries by using multiple/different Instagram, or Twitter accounts/usernames, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s Entries and that entrant will be disqualified. Sponsor will not verify receipt of Entries. Automated, script, or macro Entries are prohibited, and any use of such automated devices or programs, or any method which subverts the entry process, will cause disqualification. Released Parties (as defined below) are not responsible for lost, late, garbled, inaccurate, incomplete, misdirected or stolen Entries, uploads, photos, hashtags or @mentions, or transmissions, or problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. In the event of a dispute of any Entry, the authorized account holder of the Instagram, or Twitter account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an Instagram or Twitter account by Instagram or Twitter. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder.
3. Prizes: ONE GRAND PRIZE (“Grand Prize”) will be awarded, which includes: Four (4) tickets to the 2018 Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards on March 24, 2018 (“the Event”); VIP access for four (4) to Crazy Squares Casa in Santa Monica, CA on March 24, 2018 (the “Crazy Squares Event”), ARV of $10 per ticket; round trip, coach class airfare for four (4) on a major carrier of Sponsor’s choice to Los Angeles from the major U.S. gateway closest to the winners home, ARV of $600 per ticket; four (4) days and three (3) nights hotel accommodations (standard room, double occupancy) at a hotel selected by Sponsor, ARV of $3500; roundtrip transportation between airport and hotel; roundtrip transportation between hotel and the Event(s), total ARV of ground transport $500; $200 spending cash per person for four (4) people; and a Cash Prize of $1,500.00 for winner. Total approximate retail value (ARV) of Grand Prize: $8,740.00. FIVE (5) FIRST PRIZES will be awarded: a “One-year supply” of Cinnamon Toast Crunch which includes forty (40) 16 oz boxes, shipped in two (2) separate shipments of twenty (20) boxes each. ARV of each First Prize: $170.00; total ARV of all First Prizes: $850.00. Total ARV for all prizes: $9,590.00.
Winners, defined below, may not substitute, assign or transfer prize, or redeem prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize or prize element with another prize of equal or greater value should an advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Prizes will not be fulfilled outside the United States.
Additional Grand Prize restrictions: Actual value of Grand Prize depends on the city of departure and dates/times of travel. If the actual value of the Grand Prize is less than the ARV, the difference will not be awarded to the Winner. All tickets and accommodations are subject to capacity controls, availability, limitations, and other restrictions, all of which are subject to change at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The trip shall be coordinated through the Administrator. Travel to Los Angeles shall occur on March 23, 2018, and the return flight shall be on March 26, 2018. Final determination of travel dates shall be at Sponsor’s sole discretion. The ground transportation is subject to the additional rules of the carrier and Winner must arrange transportation to and from the departure airport. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Grand Prize Winner’s travel companions must be 18 years of age or older, or travel with a parent or legal guardian. Grand Prize Winner and Winner’s travel companions must complete, sign and return all affidavits, releases and other documents required by Sponsor prior to ticketing of Grand Prize; must travel on the same itinerary; must travel on the dates specified by Sponsor, which are subject to change; and must comply with all airport and venue security requirements; or Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner, provided sufficient time remains to verify alternate winner and ticket Grand Prize, otherwise Grand Prize will not be awarded. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend or cancel the participation of any Winner or travel companion due to noncompliance with any security procedure or inappropriate behavior or misconduct. Travel accommodations are at the discretion of Sponsor. If Grand Prize Winner cannot take the trip as stated, Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and may be awarded to an alternate winner, time permitting. Travel and accommodations are subject to change and availability, and restrictions may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Grand Prize Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer Grand Prize, or redeem Grand Prize for cash, but Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to substitute any prize with another prize of equal or greater value should an advertised prize become unavailable for any reason. Grand Prize consists of only those items specifically listed herein. All expenses not stated in these Official Rules are solely the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner, including, without limitation, tips, gratuities, service charges or taxes, meals, ground transportation not specified, hotel room service, beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, local and long-distance telephone calls. Grand Prize Winner is solely responsible for all applicable taxes, insurance, travel-related expenses not set forth herein and other expenses which may be required for the enjoyment and use of the Grand Prize. In the event that a Grand Prize component is not available, cancelled or rescheduled for any reason outside of the control of the Sponsor, then the remaining elements of the Grand Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor's fulfillment obligation to Grand Prize Winner and no additional compensation shall be awarded. In the event that the Grand Prize Winner chooses to travel with less than three companions, the remaining elements of the Grand Prize shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor's Grand Prize obligation to Grand Prize Winner and no additional compensation will be awarded. Tickets to the Event are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified thereon. Seat locations will be determined by Nickelodeon. Grand Prize Winner and guests must comply with all Event venue rules and regulations and must abide as such. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the prize as well as Grand Prize Winner and guests being subject to actions as controlled by the Event venue. In the event Sponsor is unable to provide tickets to the Event no compensation or substitution will be provided in lieu thereof; however, remainder of Grand Prize package will be awarded and Sponsor will have no further obligation to Grand Prize Winner and/or guests.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Winners may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash but Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Winners are responsible for any applicable federal, state, and local taxes, if any, as well as any other costs and expenses associated with the prize receipt and/or use not specified herein as being provided. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prize will be awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Limit one prize per person. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded.
4. Drawing and Awarding of Prize; Verification of Winner: Sponsor will select potential winners (each, a “Potential Winner”) by a random drawing from all eligible Entries received and combined during the Sweepstakes Entry Period on or about March 13th 2018. Potential Winners will be notified at the email address consistent with their Entry on or about March 13, 2018. Potential Winners will be required to follow a link within that direct message and fill out a form with their full name and address within 2 days. The Potential Winners are not official winners (“Winner”) until his/her eligibility has been verified and he/she has been notified that verification is complete. Sponsor will not accept screen shots or other evidence of winning in lieu of its validation process. If the Instagram or Twitter application fails or becomes corrupted for any reason, any Entry during that time will be deemed a defective Entry and is void. Drawing will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. In addition to the releases and other requirements forth within these Official Rules, at Sponsor’s discretion, each Potential Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (unless prohibited) (collectively an “Affidavit”), which must be received by Sponsor within five (5) days of the date notice. In this situation, if a Potential Winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit within the required time period, or prize is returned as undeliverable, or he/she refuses his/her prize for any reason, that Potential Winner forfeits the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate winner by random drawing from all remaining eligible entries.
5. Publicity; Release; Limitation of Liability: By entering this Sweepstakes, all entrants agree to comply with these Official Rules and agree to be bound by the decisions of the judging organization and the Sponsor. Winner agrees that (except where prohibited) Sponsor may use such Winner’s name, picture, likeness, voice and Entry and all elements of such Entry, including, without limitation, the photo and any descriptions, for advertising and promotional purposes including in any publicity, promotion, or advertising in any form of media, including websites without further compensation or notification to, or review or permission of entrant and/or any third party. Sponsor, Administrator, Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc., Instagram, Twitter and each of their respective promotion and advertising agencies, and any other organizations affiliated with the sponsorship, fulfillment, administration, prize support and the judging organization and all respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, “Released Parties”) shall have no liability and shall be held harmless by Winners for any damage, loss, rights, claims or liability to person or property, due in whole or part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize (or portion thereof) awarded or participation in this Sweepstakes, including without limitation personal injury, death, and/or property damage, as well as claims based on publicity rights, defamation, and/or invasion of privacy. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend part or all of this Sweepstakes should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In such event, Sponsor may select Potential Winner in a random drawing from all non-suspect, eligible Entries received up to the date of cancellation or suspension. Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, fraud, incomplete, garbled, delayed or faulty computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of Entries, photos, uploads, hashtags or @mentions which may damage a user’s or any other person’s device or other property or limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes. If for any reason your Entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, your sole remedy is another Entry in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, or threaten any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION — ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK ANY AND ALL AVAILABLE REMEDIES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. SPONSOR’S FAILURE TO ENFORCE ANY TERM OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES SHALL NOT CONSTITUTE A WAIVER OF THAT PROVISION.
6. Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
8. Winners’ Names: The Sweepstakes’ winners’ names will be posted on SayYestoCrazy.com by March 18th, 2018.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or Twitter. By entering, you understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram or Twitter.
Sponsor: Sweepstakes is sponsored by: General Mills Sales, Inc., One General Mills Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN 55426 (“Sponsor”)
Administrator: Arrowhead Promotion & Fulfillment Co., 1105 SE 8th Street, Grand Rapids, MN 55745 (“Administrator”)
Nickelodeon, Kids’ Choice Awards and all related titles and logos are trademarks of Viacom International Inc.